This Healthy Balsamic Vinaigrette is super easy to make. And although it stores well, is usually all gone by the end of dinner.
Use on your fresh green salad, in meat marinades, or with Kale Salad with Cranberries.
Equipment You Will Need:
- medium size glass or ceramic bowl
- measuring spoons
- measuring cups
Healthy Balsamic Vinaigrette Recipe
- 1 tsp raw honey
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch fresh ground pepper
Begin by whisking together the honey, vinegar, mustard.
Continue whisking as you drizzle in the olive oil.
Finish by adding salt and pepper to taste.
Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 months. (But I promise it won't last that long!)
Other Recipes You Might Like:
- Kale Salad with Cranberries
- Chicken, Kale, and White Bean Soup
- Meat Seasoning Recipes: The Two You Need to Know